The FAST and EASY way to submit a Service Request or Complaint is with the MyLA311 App

A fast and easy way to report pot holes, graffiti removal, street light issues, etc., is by downloading the MyLA311 application onto your smartphone.

You can also call in for service by dialing 311—but this method can be time-consuming and you do not get a confirmation number with follow-up.

The MyLA311 website is

 As always, if you are having trouble downloading this app onto your smartphone or android, please stop by the BAA office—we will be happy to help.