Don't forget the FAST way to submit a Service Request or Complaint is with MyLA311 App

Just a reminder that an easy way to report pot holes, graffiti removal, street light issues, etc., is by downloading the MyLA311 application onto your smartphone.

You can also call in for service by dialing 311.

The MyLA311 website is

As always, if you are having trouble downloading this app onto your smartphone or android, please stop by the BAA office—we will be happy to help.