As previously posted, LADWP is planning construction to add more circuits that will increase electric capacity in the greater Bel Air area. This is a much-needed upgrade that will improve reliability in the Bel-Air, Beverly Crest, Westwood, and Holmby Hills neighborhoods.
Construction on Sunset Blvd will begin Tuesday, June 18, 2019, at 9:00 AM.
A few reminders:
· Construction hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM, and Saturday 8:00 AM through 6:00 PM.
· You can expect to see crews working primarily in the middle two lanes on Sunset Blvd.
· During construction, at least one lane will be open in each direction to maintain both eastbound and westbound traffic flow.
· At the end of each work day, all lanes will be reopened to traffic.
· Crews will be working simultaneously at the following locations:
(1) Sunset between the 405 Freeway and Bellagio Rd. Crews will begin work near the 405, working about 500 feet at a time and progressing eastward toward Bellagio Rd.
(2) Sunset between S. Beverly Glen Blvd. and Carolwood Dr.