Join the residents of Bel-Air
The Bel-Air Association works to protect the enjoyment of home ownership and property values in Bel Air. We work to ensure the safety and security of Bel Air residents by advocating responsible land use development through proactive advocacy and communications with government officials, developers, homeowners, media and neighboring organizations. In addition to land use issues, the Bel-Association is focused on the beautification and maintenance of the area, neighborhood watch and preparedness, and wild life watch programs.
The annual cost of joining the Bel-Air Association is $500 per membership.
Pay by check
- Print and complete the membership application form (click here for form).
- Enclose your check for $500 for each member and make payable to 'Bel-Air Association'.
- Mail the completed application form and your check to:
100 Bel Air Road
- Click on the 'Join Online' button below to join
- Please call the BAA office with any questions at (310) 474-3527, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org